Speed up your workflow by pasting files and image data directly into the WordPress media library.
You can copy files and image data from many desktop applications:
- macOS Finder
- Windows Filesystem
- Adobe Photoshop
- And some more…
… and paste it to Classic Editor or directly to the media library.
The most recent Desktop versions of Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari are supported.
You like it? You can’t stop pasting? Paste some cash with PayPal!
Follow the standard WordPress plugin installation procedere.
“The Paste” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Fix: Compatibility issue with Real Media Library
- Remove debugging artefact
- UI Tweak (instruction placement)
- Fix: Classic editor plugin crashing
- Fix: sometimes not pasting in Firefox
- Fix: Dialog overlays media frame in Block Editor
- Paste from Google Docs (Docs and Presentation)
- More Filename placeholders
- Fix PHP Fatal if network activated on a multisite
- Fix: Filename placeholders
- Paste files and images in the media Library
- Paste multiple files (except firefox)
- Convert to WebP (except Safari)
- Disable dataURI pasting in user profile (now default)
- Performance: Check upload capability before scripts are loaded
- Fix: Fatal error in user profile
- Fix: Compatibility with the SEO Framework
- Feature: Make pasting into tinyMCE optional. (Fixes unpredictable cursor position during file drop)
- Fix: php 8.2 deprecation warnings
- Fix: PHP 8 warning
- Fix: Add
data:to wp_kses allowed protocols
- TinyMCE: Users without file upload capability could not paste images as data-url.
- TinyMCE: Don’t show upload buttons if user are not allowed to upload files
- Fix auto upload large images
- Prevent Editor Crashes: Only embed images up to 262144 px, upload otherwise
- Support Text Widget
- Better Media Titles
- Fix JS Error in TextWidget
- Performance improvements
- Add Textdomain to plugin header
- Remove unnecessary settings
- Update plugin URL
- Fix double pasting
- Initial release