Jobify is a lightweight & easy to use job board plugin that works with any theme — simple to setup and robust in features. Includes a powerful developer API that integrates with other sites like GitHub Jobs, Indeed, USAJOBS, Careerjet and more.
Jobify is fully-featured and highly configurable. Here’s just a few of the highlights:
- Monetize your site with the Indeed Publisher Program & Careerjet
- Optional job post type allows you to host your own job postings
- Customizable widget that displays the latest jobs postings from GitHub Jobs, Indeed, USAJOBS & more
- Geolocation support to display targeted job postings
- Developer API allows additional job portals, theme & plugin integration
- Shortcodes to easy add jobs to any post, page or widget
In addition, Jobify features:
For more information and developer usage, see benmarshall.me/jobify.
- Upload the
jobifyfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
1.4.4 (November 10, 2016)
- Fixed issue with geolocation setting
1.4.3 (November 10, 2016)
- Fixed issues with geolocation refreshing
1.4.2 (November 10, 2016)
- Fixed issue with shortcode not displaying jobs
1.4.1 (October 31, 2016)
- Updated readme
- Misc. minor updates
- Improved geolocation support
1.4.0 (October 31, 2016)
requirementsattribute to job network API
- Added Careerjet API
- Fixed issue with Indeed publisher key
1.3.8 (Oct. 25, 2016)
- Fixed non-secure image call
1.3.7 (Oct. 25, 2016)
- Translation fix
1.3.6 (Oct. 25, 2016)
- Added English (US) translation
1.3.5 (Oct. 25, 2016)
- Added internationalization
1.3.4 (Oct. 25, 2016)
- Fix PHP errors
- Added Indeed publisher tracking script
- Updated the
- Fixed bug widget
- Fixed bug with geolocation
- Added ability to add custom job shortcodes
- Updated documentation
- Updated array sent to
- Added the
- Updated readme file & assets
jobify_addAPIfunction to allow themes and plugins to add additional job APIs.
- Added support for Indeed.
- Added support for USAJOBS.
- Enabled Network site support.
- Updated readme file.
- Initial release.