A very simple plugin which allows you to upload various files and create document listing
A very simple document plugin that output an unordered document.
- Documents are order by created date. Latest document comes on top.
- Shortcodes: For Full list of document[wpyog-document-list] For single document [wpyog-document id=16] id=“16” is the id of the document, replace with your own document id or copy from “WPYog Document” section.
- Download the plugin, and unzip it.
- Place the wpyog-document folder in your wp-content/plugins folder.
- Activate the plugin from the plugins tab of your WordPress admin.
- Upload documents to “WPYog Document”.
- Place shortcodes [wpyog-document-list] or single document shortcode [wpyog-document id=16]id=“16” is the id of the document, replace with your own document id or copy from “WPYog Document” section.
Can I request a feature to be added on the plugin?
Certainly and would love to hear about it.
- Upload any documents like pdf, word etc.
- Display full list of document or single document
- Add / edit listing
Clicking the upload document button does nothing unfortunately in my case.
Nice Plugin for managing the documents.
This is a great plugin. I can easily handle my documents and share its links.