The Genesis Mobile Redirect plugin allows users to set a diffrent homepage for mobile devices. Set a different homepage for smartphones or for smartphones and tablets. You can also set your own max browser width.
Please Note: This plugin only works with the Genesis Framework
More information, and the manual can be found on WPStudio.
- Plugin settings page
- Option to set for smartphones or smartphone and tablet
- Option to set your own maximum browser width
- Genesis 2.0
- You have a couple of options:
- Go to Plugins -> Add New and search for “Genesis Mobile Redirect”. Once found, click “Install”.
- Download the folder from WordPress.org and unzip the folder. Then upload via Plugins -> Add New -> Upload.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Please Note: This plugin is only for Genesis Framework users. Genesis is a premium product by StudioPress. If you do not have Genesis 2.0+ or WordPress 3.6+, the plugin will not activate.
- Update: fix for Genesis 3.0
- Removed genesis_pre function check on activation
- Update: fix for Genesis 2.6
- Initial Release