This WordPress plugin is built to extend and remove the noob things in the WordPress SEO (WPSEO / Yoast SEO) plugin for you or clients who don’t care and just want a good plain technical SEO plugin.
It currently disables the following
- “All SEO Scores” dropdown select on posts & pages listings
- SEO dot, SEO Title, Meta Desc, & Focus KW columns on posts & pages listings
- “SEO: (dot) Check” in publish metabox
- “Page Analysis” tab content in posts metabox
What else I want it to do later if ever possible
- “SEO” dropdown from admin bar. doesn’t annoy enough to fix
- “Focus Keyword” input section and entire tab in the post/page screen metabox
All respect to the Yoast SEO crew (joostdevalk & team) still. A while ago I opened a proposal in their github repo to address this: WP SEO Issue #869 and later a Pull Request #2498 to try and address the post admin box content.
Feel free to comment in there that you want this implemented as an option or a more advanced filter – But until then here’s a plugin to do it.
If you think you’d like to contribute on Github, that’d be rad.
- Search via your wp-admin > plugins > Add New for “WPSEO Nuke Noob Stuff” and install
- OR Download then Upload the
wpseo-nuke-noob-stufffolder to the
- Activate the plugin
- That’s it. seriously. Everything is done already. Enjoy.
“WordPress SEO Nuke Noob Stuff” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- test to 4.2.2
- mod plugin header info for WP repo
- test to wp 4.2
- get this into the wild as others may want it