IMDB is a reference for many movie and TV lovers around the world. So you can see all the details of a movie from this site like posters, box office sales, actors and much more… .
So many site owners need to collect this information for their users. That’s why this plugin was created so that you, the site owner, can retrieve information from your database and store it in your database so that you can show it to your users whenever you need it.
If you like the plugin, feel free to rate it (on the right side of this page)!
- Automatically record movie information when posting
- 1000 request per day
- Simple and compact
- Use WordPress database to receive fewer requests
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wpmdbdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the Settings->WP IMDB screen to configure the plugin
- Go to this link first
- Change Account Type to FREE! (1,000 daily limit)
- Enter your Email, First Name, Last Name and a short description for your application
- After registering you will receive an email containing a code, copy and paste it into the field below to enable the plugin in your name
- How can I display post information ?
Use this shortcode in your post:
or use this code in your template:
get_post_meta( get_the_ID(), “wpmdb_year”, true );
- What shortcodes can I use ?
- Which version of WordPress should I use?
use can use English or Persian version of WordPress.
- I found a bug in the plugin.
Please contact me by my email, i’ll fix it right away. Thanks for helping.