WPBridge for Rust connects your Rust server to WordPress, enabling you to show near real time server and player statistics directly on your WordPress site using shortcodes.
- Connects your Rust server to WordPress.
- Easy server statistics through shortcodes.
- Show the number of kills, headshots, suicides, loot statistics, server information and much more.
- rust-servers.info integration.
- rustmaps.com integration.
- Locate and click the WPBridge for Rust menu item in the sidebar menu.
- Click Generate to generate your unique secret and then click Save Settings.
How to use Elementor Templates
Right Click -> Save to download template
Read the shortcode documentation on the official website.
- More shortcodes
- More WordPress templates
Never post or share your unique secret as this is unique to your server and used by the system to authorize information transactions from your Rust server.
- I’m open to your suggestions and feedback – Thanks for your interest in WPBridge for Rust!
- Tag me @DanLeviH on Twitter #wpbridge
- Log in to your WordPress backend and navigate to _Plugins → Add New.
- Type “WPBridge” into the Search and hit Enter.
- Locate the WPBridge plugin in the list of search results and click Install Now.
- Once installed, click the Activate link.
Great plugin. Exactly what I was looking for but the documentation is offline. Will there be any future updates? Thank you very much.
I saw it a few days ago and installed it, until now I could not understand why such an add-on was not made. The plugin I've been looking for for years. Thank you for making and developing this for free. I hope you continue to improve. If you have a Discord server, I would like to join I am currently actively using it on my own rust server, very successful, I recommend it to everyone