Bricks Portfolio is a Gutenberg block where you can display a portfolio list with different categories. A super-easy way to create a beautiful and responsive portfolio block for your WordPress websites.
It allows you to showcase your project’s info in a clean layout. Minimal and sleek, you can showcase a project title, a short description, choose how many images display a single row on the gallery portfolio.
Portfolio Block is fully responsive and works with all devices like Macbook, desktop PC, tablets, mobile. The first portfolio block plugin in WordPress for a separate category page.
Plugin Demo: View Demo
💁 Key features
- Easy & Simple
- Fully Responsive Portfolio Block
- Portfolio in Grid Layout With Filter Options
- Portfolio Category filter
- Filters – an easy way to create filters for portfolio galleries
- Multiple Column Layout – show the portfolio gallery in multiple columns like two columns, three columns, four columns
- Responsive – all device compatible like PC, Mac, tabs, phones
- Title – show image title/label/caption on gallery images
- Display portfolio excerpt
- Customize the portfolio tab ( Font size, weight, alignment, and color)
- Display Portfolio Content
- Set Margins and padding setting (Top, Bottom, Left, Right)
- Add custom CSS Class
This plugin provides 1 block.
- WPBricks Portfolio Block Addons
Automatic installation is the easiest option — WordPress will handles the file transfer, and you won’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WPBricks Portfolio Block Addons, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click “Add New.”
In the search field type WPBricks Portfolio Block Addons,” then click “Search Plugins.” Once you’ve found us, you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by! Click “Install Now,” and WordPress will take it from there.
1) Activated the plugin.
2) Add “WPBricks Portfolio Block Addons” block.
3) Add / Remove Portfolio addon as per your use.
Manual installation method requires downloading the WPBricks Portfolio Block Addons plugin and uploading it to your web server via your FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
- Fix – Minor bug fixed
- Compatible with WordPress 5.8.x
- Compatible with WooCommerce 5.6.x
- Compatible with WordPress 5.7.2
- Compatible with WooCommerce 5.3
- Update – Compatible with WordPress 5.5
- Replace selected category id to slug in admin
- minor bug fixed
- First release!