WP What Links Here implements “what links here” functionality in WordPress, like seen on e.g. Wikipedia. Whenever a page or post is published or edited, it is added to a background queue. At regular intervals this queue is processed by a cron job, updating the relations between posts linking and linked to.
Usage instructions in the wiki.
- WordPress 3.7 or higher
Log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and use the search form to search for this plugin. Click Install and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
- Download the plugin to your computer and unzip it
- Use an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, to upload the unzipped plugin folder to the plugin directory of your WordPress installation.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel and activate the plugin from the Plugins menu.
- Where can I find documentation?
Check out the wiki section on Github.
- Where can I report bugs or request new features?
Bugs related to the WP What Links Here plugin can be reported on the WordPress support forums or, preferably, on GitHub.
Idem for feature requests.
- Can I contribute?
Fork the plugin source code on GitHub.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“WP What Links Here” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 WP What Links Here 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
1.0.2 – 30/01/2015
- fixes issue with multisite
- supports all public post types out of the box, no config plugin needed
1.0.1 – 05/03/2014
- Initial release 1.0.1