This plugin adds a widget that shows the official character of WordPress Japanese local site. This pretty character is called “わぷー(Wapuu)” in Japanese.
“わぷー(Wapuu)” was designed by Kazuko Kaneuchi under GPL v2 license or any later version.
- Widget that shows the official character of WordPress Japanese local site.
- Resizing the image by GD library 2.0.1 or higher.
- Setting image background color.
- Adding a link to the image.
- Showing your description on the widget.
- Setting font size for your description.
- Support lightbox.
- Localization: English(Default), 日本語(Japanese, UTF-8).
Some different sizes of images are prepared.
Available size: 125pixel, 150pixel, 175pixel, 200pixel, 380pixel
You can also set other size. If you set other size, the high-quality resized image will be created by GD library.
If GD library 2.0.1 or higher is not installed, the low-quality image will be shown, because the image is resized by the browser.
- Upload plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Go to “Widgets” section under “Appearance” menu in WordPress and add the “Wapuu Widget” in your sidebar.
- Title: Textarea to enter title for this widget block.
- Image size: Enter image size in pixels.
- Background color: If you need, check the checkbox and enter the colorcode. e.g. #FFFFFF
- Image link URL: Enter the URL to add a link to the image. When the textarea is left blank, this pluguin does not add a link.
- Rel attribute: Check the checkbox to add
rel="lightbox"attribute for lightbox. If need, change the attribute value. To apply Wapuu image to lightbox, you must enter an image URL in “Image link URL”. e.g. http://YOUR_BLOG/wp-content/plugins/wp-wapuu-widget/wapuu_380.png
- Description: Textarea to enter description.
- Font size: Enter the font size for description in numbers. When the textarea is left blank, the font size is defined by your theme CSS.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“WP Wapuu Widget” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Replaced Wapuu images(125, 150, 175 and 200 pixel) with the images created by o6asan. Thnaks o6asan!
- Added uninstall.php.
- Replaced Wapuu images(125, 150 and 175 pixel) with the images resampled using bilinear.
- Support lightbox.
- Changed conditional branches for showing Wapuu image.
- Replaced Wapuu images with new Wapuu images with transparent background.
- Added new option to define background color
- Added new option to define font size.
- Changed image-resize process to resize while preserving transparency.
- Added ALT attribute to the image.
- Using esc_url() to escape Image link URL.
- Using dirname() and plugin_basename() instead of hardcoded directory name.
- Changed in the timing of executing image-resize.
- Added error checking for handling image-resizeing.
- Added new conditional branches for validating setting values.
- Changed directory name stored translation files.
- Plugin name is changed.(also filename etc.)
- Added new option to change the link URL.
- Fix a bug: When description is undefined(null), necessary tags are not added.
- Added new function: Resizeing image by GD library.
- Added new function: Showing description.
- This is the initial release.