WP User Profiles is a sophisticated way to edit users in WordPress.
- Includes all functionality from WordPress itself
- Includes 4 top-level “Sections”
- Includes an “Other” section to automatically work with third-party plugins
- Each section includes 1 or more meta-boxes
- Status meta-box allows easily changing user status
- Works great with multisite Network and User Dashboards
- Works great with WP User Groups and WP User Avatars plugins
If you like this plugin, you’ll probably like these!
- Download and install using the built in WordPress plugin installer.
- Activate in the “Plugins” area of your admin by clicking the “Activate” link.
- No further setup or configuration is necessary.
Does this work with multisite?
Yes. It works awesome with the User Dashboard, too!
Can I add my own sections?
Yes. There are a bunch of filters to add/remove sections, and their boxes & fields.
Where can I get support?
- Community: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-user-profiles
- Development: https://github.com/stuttter/wp-user-profiles/discussions
I thought I had finally found a plugin that was so simple and clean and worked right out of the box, then previous reviewer pointed out missing bill to / ship to addresses, this may be a Woo thing, but can you add the script to incorporate this, it would be the cherry on top 🙂
User profile page as it should be. EDIT: No billing and shipping address?? Why? (subtracted 1 star)
No entanglements into some profile system ... just simple access to all user available fields with modern-ui, seamlessly in edit screens (and available to users directly in their admin profile section). I use Ultimate Member, and it tries to force people to some straight-jacket ways of managing profiles and profile fields. Trouble is that quite a few standard wp user profile stuff is left out by UM. This plugin plugs that hole superbly and makes me ponder about my continued usage of UM
This is a plugin that transforms WP User Profiles to what it should be. Highly recommended.
Hey, Great idea to organize items to tabs, but this thing didn't work with Members (https://wordpress.org/plugins/members/) plugin. Ability to select multiple roles just wasn't there, only ability to select one role, plus pressing Update would give an error.
Works perfectly including on multisite. Brings some logic and layout to the wordpress user profile. Hope it gets updated soon.
“WP User Profiles” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
[2.6.1] – 2021-05-29
- Update author info
- Add sponsor link
- Improve compatibility with Classic Editor plugin
- Fix some untranslatable strings
- Fix styling for RTL languages
- Add minified styling for production sites
- Add support for Sending Password Reset Email, in WordPress 5.7
- Fix bug causing unintended revocation of super admin abilities
- Fix bug causing contact methods not to work
- Fix some untranslatable strings
- Add support for Application Passwords, in WordPress 5.6
- Improve BuddyPress support
- Improve font size to better match WordPress defaults
- Fix not being able to remove a user’s role from a site
- Add sub-navigation UI and API
- Add developer actions at the end of every meta-box display function
- Fix confusion with site action links
- Fix non-admins not able to pick languages
- Fix user language being saved as site default
- Add language icon to chooser
- Fix plugin conflict with Genesis theme
- General code improvements
- Fix bug with IS_PROFILE_PAGE constant
- Introduce wp_is_profile_page() function
- Use ‘edit’ filter on user data
- Additional capability checks when editing
- First pass support for “Other” section
- Use WordPress.org for translations
- Improve security of profile saving (thanks Brady Vercher)
- Support mu-plugins installation location
- Support for WordPress 4.7
- Improved section/metabox/field key sanitization
- Add multisite “Sites” support
- Add “Language” account setting
- Simplify metabox registration
- Add actions for metabox sections
- Improve load order of files
- Improve support for IS_PROFILE_PAGE
- Improve support for network & user dashboards
- Prevent access to old profile pages (user-edit.php, profile.php, etc…)
- Improve user dashboard support
- Fix user-profile script loader issue on network & user dashboards
- Repackage of 0.1.7 to fix typos
- Add support for network & user dashboards
- Improve support for WordPress 4.3 & 4.4
- Improve metaboxes for
[0.1.5] – 2015-10-23
- Add support for third party sections
[0.1.4] – 2015-10-21
- Update scripts & prioritize actions
[0.1.3] – 2015-10-15
- Add support user-status updating
[0.1.2] – 2015-10-15
- Updated description
[0.1.1] – 2015-10-15
- Updated documentation
[0.1.0] – 2015-09-28
- Initial release