Very simple and lightweight plugin to add any type of tracking code on your website and also block the direct access to thank page. “WP Tracking Manager” has provided an option to add page specific tracking code.
- Post type specific tracking code
- Page specific tracking code
- Block Direct Access of Thank-You Page
- Adwords Conversion Code
- Facebook Pixel Code
- Google Analytics A/B Testing Code
- Linkedin Conversion Code
“WP Tracking Manager” provide an important feature to block the thank-you page direct access and allow to add auto “noindex follow” meta robots on all thank-you pages .
Adwords Conversion Code =
Conversion tracking is a powerful tool in Google Ads (formerly known as AdWords) that lets you identify how well your ad campaign is generating leads, sales, downloads, email sign-ups, and other key actions for your business.
Facebook Pixel Code
It helps you track conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads based on collected data, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to qualified leads—people who have already taken some kind of action on your website.
Google Analytics A/B Testing
Using A/B testing, a company have try to determine which keyword produces the best results for a PPC campaign.
Linkedin Conversion Code
Linkedin Conversion tracking gathers insights into post-click and view-through conversions of your LinkedIn ads campaigns, giving you the ability to measure the impact and ROI of your ads.
- An option to add tracking code on all pages of the website.
- An option to add tracking code only on specific pages (i.e Thank-you & Landing pages)
- An option to block direct access to thank-you page.
- An option to noindex thank you and get actual conversions leads.
Installing the plugin:
- Unzip the plugin’s directory into
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- The settings page will be available under settings menu (Settings >> WP Tracking Manager)
Can I add tracking code on thank-you pages?
Yes, We have given an option on pade edit screen to add the tracking/conversion code.
Can I add tracking code on specific custom post types i.e product, blog post?
Yes, We have given an option to add post type specific tracking code. It means you can add any tracking code for any specific custom post type seperately
Can I add tracking code only for a single page?
Yes, We have given an option to add page specific tracking code.
Can I block thank-you pages to direct access?
Yes, We have given an option to block thank-you page direct access. Guest user will not able to access thank-you without submit the form.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
- Tested with wordpress 5.7.1
- Tested with wordpress 5.4
- Added custom post type specific tracking code option
- Tested with wordpress 5.2.4
- Fixed php error on 404 page