Prevent categories, tags, and other taxonomy terms from being edited or deleted
WP Term Locks allows administrators to lock taxonomy terms from being edited or deleted by other capable users
- Download and install using the built in WordPress plugin installer.
- Activate in the “Plugins” area of your admin by clicking the “Activate” link.
- No further setup or configuration is necessary.
- Does this create new database tables?
No. There are no new database tables with this plugin.
- Does this modify existing database tables?
No. All of WordPress’s core database tables remain untouched.
- How do I query for terms via their locks?
get_terms()function, the same as usual, but with an additional
meta_queryargument according the
$terms = get_terms( 'category', array( 'depth' => 1, 'number' => 100, 'parent' => 0, 'hide_empty' => false, // Query by lock 'meta_query' => array( array( 'key' => 'locks', 'value' => '' ) ) ) );
- Where can I get support?
- Basic: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-term-locks/
- Priority: https://chat.flox.io/support/channels/wp-term-locks/
- Where can I find documentation?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
- Fix single-site capabilities check
- Remove list-table override class
- Bump minimum WordPress version to 4.7
- Restructure files for improved mu-plugins support
- Clean-up unused assets
- Update base class
- Update textdomain
- Update headers & meta
- Updated metadata UI class
- Updated form field classes
- Initial release