Create short links and redirect in your WordPress dashboard, both simple links as well as regular expression matching.
- Fast and efficient (doesn’t use rewrite rules)
- Simple and easy
- Global Variables: Add variables such as Affiliate ID, IP Address to the redirected link.
- Custom Variables: You can also define your own variables to add.
- Global Prefix: prefix a string like /go/ before all links. This will make sure the database is not queried unnecesarily
Link Matching Options
- Starts with: match the url if it start with a pattern
- Contains: match the url if it contains a pattern
- Regular Expressions: you can capture a portion of the url and reuse it in the redirect ‘fore example example.com/watch/(.*)’
- Upload “arevico-redirect.php” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- I updated a redirect, but i still getting an old redirect?
When using a 301 Permanent Redirect, the browser stores this redirect to redirect faster in the future. To solve this, use a 307 redirect when testing and/or clear the browser cache. On most major browsers, the shortcut ctrl + shift + delete can be used for this.
“WP Simple Redirect” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
The initial release.