WordPress Seo Integration is a plugin to integrate the WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast plugin and mqTranslate (a fork of qtranslate)
to manage the meta fields and sitemaps in a website with different languages.
The plugin is an Alpha version and only has the next features:
- Administration panel to manage the meta fields filtered by language. The plugin make use of the WordPress SEO functions to measure the
quality of SEO of every post in the website.>
- Build a sitemap with languages. the plugin build a sitemap from the type of post and from the language. For example, it builds an
xml sitemap called page-es and other called page-en.
- Install WordPress Seo Integration either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Make sure the WordPress SEO by Yoast module and mqtranslated module are active.
- Activate the module.
- Whats going on if i deactivate the WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin or mqtranslate plugin?
The plugin depends on these modules or plugins for a correct behaviour because the plugin overwrite some classes to add functionality.
If you deactive one (or both) plugins, the WordPress SEO integration will try load the plugins, but this could cause unpredictable behaviour.
- How do i contribute to this plugin?
Ive open a project in my github profile. Feel free to fork and change the code.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Integration of Yoast wordpress SEO module with mqtranslate module” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Delete duplicate folder with old version
- Fixed bug: Double counting in content made in JS function
- Fixed bug: Add code to print description (code was missing)
- Duplicate selector in CSS deleted
- Fix code Html in input values
- Add functionality: when somebody change language , the general tab is open
- Fix error load css & js
- Add Jquery ui tabs
- Better Sitemap: Support language
- Correct Jquery when updated title to avoid bug in empty page
- Correct duplicate Bulk actions
- Add tips to warn the users
- Realeased Alpha.