Canada’s nutrition labelling regulations have been designed to provide a system for conveying information about the nutrient content of food in a standardized format, which allows for comparison among foods at the point of purchase. Clear, uniform information should support consumers in making informed food choices toward healthy eating goals.
Canadians need nutrition information to permit dietary management of chronic diseases of public health significance, and to help them make food choices that may reduce the risk of developing chronic diseases.
This plugin uses the CFIA Nutrition Labelling Regulations. For more information please visit www.inspection.gc.ca or your can visit en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutrition_facts_label
- Upload the plugin wp-nutrition-facts files to the
- Activate the wp-nutrition-facts plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Create a label in the new ‘Nutrition Facts’ section of the admin.
- Include the shortcode [wpnf-label id=XXX] where you want a specific nutrition table to be displayed.
No FAQ for moment
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“WP Nutrition Facts” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 WP Nutrition Facts 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
- Bugs fixed
- Bugs fixed
- Add jquery.numeric to validate input
- First Release