Enable a theme for mobile device.
By using the WP Mobile X plugin, you can specifically enable a mobile-side theme for WordPress without affecting the normal operation of the computer-side theme.
At present, the WP Mobile X plugin has a built-in mobile theme by default, which can be enabled after installation.
- From the dashboard of your site, navigate to Plugins –> Add New.
- Select the Upload option and hit “Choose File”.
- When the popup appears select the “wp-mobile-x.zip” file from your desktop.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait as the upload completes.
- When it’s finished, activate the plugin via the prompt. A message will show confirming activation was successful.