Perform a 301 redirect from an uppercase URL to the lowercase version for all non-admin URLs (that do not include a filename).
Please help by reporting any bugs or feature requests at the link below.
- Report at: Github Issue Tracker
- In your WordPress Dashboard go to “Plugins” -> “Add Plugin”.
- Search for “WP Force Lowercase URLs”.
- Install the plugin by pressing the “Install” button.
- Activate the plugin by pressing the “Activate” button.
This is what I'm looking for! thanks for this
I was looking for alternative solutions to editing an .htcaccess file or adding code to a server. Just a light weight, quick solution!
Super easy redirect to lowercase url
I recommended using WP Force Lowercase URLs on all of my employer's websites hosted at WPEngine. We ended up mass-installing the plugin on more than 150 websites using WordPress 4.3 and WordPress 4.4. It's truly an excellent plugin and does exactly what the name says. I really appreciate the work that went into creating this easy fix for a big problem. Thanks Josh!
This plugin is awesome, it does one thing very well (that should be built into Wordpress anyway!) and isn't bloated with a million features. Highly recommended.
“WP Force Lowercase URLs” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 WP Force Lowercase URLs 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
- Ground up rewrite
- URLs with params are now converted & redirected to lowercase as expected
- Initial commit