Improve user engagement by displaying in-app guided tours that help users perform tasks in your WordPress dashboard.
Create an user journey in a quick and easy way.
WordPress Easy Guide WordPress Plugin, Copyright 2018 WordPress.org
WordPress Easy Guide is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
WordPress Easy Guide bundles the following third-party resources:
React v16.3.2, Copyright 2018 Facebook Inc.
Dropzone.js v.5.4.0, Copyright 2012 Matias Meno
FileSaver.js, Copyright 2016 Eli Grey
- Upload the entire
wpegfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- From your wp-admin —> Plugins —> Add New —> Search “WordPress Easy Guide” —> Click install.
- After plugin is downloaded, click active plugin
After the plugin active
- You will find ‘WPEG’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
- Is WP Easy Guide free?
Yes! it always will be free.
- Should I purchase a premium addon?
WPEasyGuide’s paid services will add more step selectors.
- Initial release