Highly customizable countdown plugin with tinyMCE button available on both wordpress post and page panel. There are dozens of theme included. Just create the countdown timer according to your choice and publish it.
Options included via shortcode:
- 12 unique theme choice
- Timer end time
- Countdown timer background color
- Countdown timer padding
- Upload the wp-custom-countdown folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
You will find new shortcode button on both page and post panel.
- From where I can create countdowns?
You can find it easily on both wordpress post and page visual panel in a circular icon.
- What to put as end time field?
You just need to put something in hour format. Like if you need the countdowns for 24 hour, then simply put ’24’ without quotes in that field.
- Add documentations ‘support file’
- Structure improvement
- Tested upto 4.6 and some small tweaks
- First release