Ever found yourself in the situation where you updated a series of plugins with no apparent issue, only to find out a few days later that something went terribly wrong… But what? Which plugins did i upgrade? Until now, you had to rely on your own note taking or memory.
This plugin keeps track of all changes made to your wordpress structure: core, network, plugins and options, for now. Themes will come soon.
Since version 2.0.0, the log can be exported as .csv.
Nothing special. Activate the plugin and you’re done.
Special thanks to toscho for putting me on the right tracks
Thanks also to:
– This plugin template : http://soderlind.no/archives/2010/03/04/wordpress-plugin-template/
– the jquery plugin: dataTables _ http://datatables.net/
Long live open source, Heil to the helpful souls!
- Extract the zip file
- Drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation
- Activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
- Go to Settings > WP Changes Tracker to view the log.
“WP Changes Tracker” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- fixed a typo provoquing a js error.
- remove reference to external datatables.js and instead have it served locally.
- as the log can be huge, added a few ini_set() to increase the chance that downloading the log does not fail 500.
- Added the possibility to download your log file as .csv (experimental)
- Added an option to completely erase the log (You get a warning beforehand).
- Reduced the amount of log items shown by default (see this thread for context.)
- From now on, user will be able to choose if the log should keep a trace of an option ‘s value before it was changed. If active, the log will be much heavier but will contain all details useful for tracing down a problem. Defaulted to false.
- Fixed a basic implementation of the plugin in Multisites mode. (Only available to network admin for now)
- Started adding a lot Core and Network (multisite) event logging.
- Improved logging info: now showing what value(s) changed using array_diff
- dataTables script finetuning
- Fixed the DataTables option from only working after manual refresh.
Initial release. Tracks plugins and option changes.
Dashboard widget available.