This plugin allows you to rewrite the root url of assets, css, and js files. This allows you to load these resources from an external URL improving the page load time by taking advantage of parallel browser requests.
This plugin requires the use of the Voce Settings API library.
If using Composer for dependency management, you can alternatively, after including the plugin files, run composer install to retreive the Voce Settings API dependency.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Once the plugin has been activated, navigate to the CDN Rewrite settings page and set the appropriate settings.
Hello Team, nice plugin, i have wasted lot of time to integrated CDN to one of my client site, but every time it fails because of Elementor was not loading CDN Urls automatically. i have used this plugin and it works perfectly. Please release latest updates of this plugin, even this version is working properly. Thank you.
Only this plugin work for me. I tried CDN Enabler, WPRocket (inbuilt CDN Integration) Nothing works for me. Only this plugin can integrate CDN properly for single post statics file like images, js, css etc. Guys who used all the above mention plugin to integrate CDN please check your single post statics.
Hi, Thanks for this plugin. Really does a good job. I use it together with WP Super Cache and Autoptimize. I have a small suggestion, it can be a great option in my opinion to add multi host support, for example: cdn1.domainname.com, cdn2.domainname.com etc. so if you have multi hosts/servers distro the plugin will divide the load between them.
“WP CDN Rewrite” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 WP CDN Rewrite 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
- Fixing bug with relative protocol and explicitly checking scheme
- Abstracting logic from wp-cdn-rewrite.php in order for the
class_existscheck to work as intended when APC cache is enabled
- Updating version numbers and change logs
- Testing WordPress 4.4
- Adding srcset support
- Testing with WordPress 4.1
- Fixing error when file does not exist and fixing _doing_it_wrong call
- Adding Grunt build files
- Adding Capistrano deploy files
- Fixing issue with URLs without a path part.
- Initial version.