Inserts an image from a page you link to at the start of your blog post. A simple algorithm tries to get a “main content” image (rather than an advertisement), automatically providing your post with relevant, attributed artwork. This is especially useful for bloggers who syndicate posts to sites like Facebook or Digg, which use the first image in a post as a thumbnail for their post.
This plugin requires PHP 5; sites running on PHP 4 will produce fatal errors.
By default, the plugin will follow the first link in your blog post and grab what it thinks is an appropriate main content image from there. If your posts follow a particular structure or pattern, you can tell the plugin to follow a certain link (such as a link with a particular
class) by setting the
Pointer element for destination page value to an XPath query that returns the link you want.
For instance, the following XPath query will match the first link with a class of
Here’s an XPath query that will match the first link within the very last paragraph of your post:
Additionally, this plugin allows you to set a custom
class value on the
<img> element that it adds to your post by specifying it in the
Image class value setting. For maximum compatibility, consider using one of the WordPress-generated classes most themes utilize. For instance, using
alignright will probably make the automatically-added image float to the right.
This plugin uses PHP5’s DOMDocument methods to parse both your post and the remote page. It uses XPath to query the DOM.
- Download the plugin file.
- Unzip the file into your ‘wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Go to your WordPress administration panel and activate the plugin.
- Will the plugin change my posts, database, or anything else?
No; this plugin uses WordPress filters to make changes on-the-fly. It does not change the content of your posts in any way, and it uninstalls cleanly, without leaving a trace. 🙂
- Does the plugin save the images or offer any caches?
No, not at this time, but I’m hoping to add this optional capability to future versions of the plugin. (Patches welcome.)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“WP-Auto Image Grabber” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Fix bug causing plugin to throw fatal error when remote document could not be parsed.
- New option to customize the remote main image search patterns.
- Fix bug where plugin didn’t activate with proper default options.
- Minor code cleanup.
- Minor code clarity improvements, more comprehensive “main image” pattern matching.
- Initial development version.