AMP is a web component framework/ open-source HTML framework and a website publishing technology developed by Google which has the mission to “provide a user-first format for web content”. AMP provides a straightforward way to create web pages that are fast, smooth-loading and prioritize the user-experience above all else
Whether you are a publisher, e-commerce company, storyteller, advertiser or email sender, AMP makes it easy to create great experiences on the web.
Note: If you are using any cache plugin on your website then please clear site cache after enable/update plugin settings
Please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback and suggestions to make our plugin much better compare to other plugin.
- Allow AMP Section for all post type even they are post/page or custom
- An option to enable amp for blog or all type of archive(Category,Tag,Author,Year..etc) pages.
- An option to auto create amp url page and submit it to google.
- An option to add tracking code
- An option to custom css from admin dashboard
- An option to define SEO meta keys
Installing the plugin:
- Unzip the plugin’s directory into
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- The settings page will be available under settings menu (Apperiance >> WP AMP Website)
1.) Can I use this plugin with our existing theme?
- Yes, WP AMP Website plugin provide you a saperate section on post edit screen to define the AMP page content and enable the
2.) How I Can check page has AMP version or not?
- Google has provied a test tool to check that your page has AMP version or not. You need to check the page url by enter on https://search.google.com/test/amp url
There are no reviews for this plugin.
- Tested with wordpress latest version 5.7.1
- Tested with wordpress latest version 5.4.2
- Optimize plugin code
- Tested with wordpress latest version 5.4
- Fixed amp canonical issue
- Added SEO meta keys option
- Tested with wordpress latest version 5.3.2
- Fixed amp link issue for home page
- Added an option to enable amp for blog and all type of archive(Category,Tag,Author,Year..etc) pages.