Tired of having the top of your screen full of notifications coming from all the plugins you’ve installed?
Here is what you will be able to:
* Display or not the notifications depending on users roles.
* Group all your notifications in a notification center located at the right of your page.
* Use the bouton on the top bar to display / hide this notification center.
* Be informed when a new notification is present (thanks to a badge displayed on your admin bar)
* Select the notification types (information/warning/error) you want to be displayed in the notification center. And the ones you would like to be displayed at the top of your screen
* Don’t display notification containing spam words set by the user
You can download the package on wordpress.org and install it on your website or directly install it via the plugin installer on your backend.
“Hide admin notices – Admin Notification Center” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Fix incompatibility with Mailpoet
- Change admin menu