This is a beta, please use at own risk, White label WordPress with a plugin instead of hacking the WordPress core.
This plugin is perfect for those who use WordPress as a development environment but would like to hide the fact WordPress has been used.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload ‘wordpress-white-label’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use through the ‘White Label’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“WordPress White Label” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Fixed saving issue.
- Added cleanup tags.
- User update nag screen deleted.
- Overide help context menus.
- Extensive capabilities manager.
- Added CSS rules, this allows you to use your own CSS for the admin panel.
- Error reporting, allows users to email us if there is a problem.
- Page rendering issue, now fixed but this plugin is beta so be warned it may render WordPress useless.
- Some fixes added for document rendering, this fixes any replaces missed in the document.
- Initial beta release.