“WooCommerce Smart Sale Badge” enhances the built-in sale badge by displaying the total saving amount a customer will receive. The plugin works with all the WooCommerce product types – simple and external products will display a badge that says ‘Save $X!’, while variable and grouped products will display ‘Save up to $X!’.
If you would like a more fully featured sale badge enhancement extension then be sure to check out Sale Flash Pro available for purchase from the WooThemes website: http://www.woothemes.com/products/sale-flash-pro/ (Sale Flash Pro was not written by me, but because WooCommerce Smart Sale Badge contains a limited feature set of Sale Flash Pro I will not be adding further features to this plugin).
Simply install and activate the plugin and you’ll be good to go.
Installing “WooCommerce Smart Sale Badge” can be done either by searching for “WooCommerce Smart Sale Badge” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How do I edit/translate the text that appears on the badge?
You can edit or translate the text displayed on the badge using the CodeStyling Localization plugin for WordPress.
- My sale badge isn’t displaying correctly – what gives!?
This plugin does not create the sale badge – that work is done by WooCommerce itself and your theme will handle the styling of the badge. All this plugin does is modify the text that appears on the badge, so if your display is wrong then the issue will be related to your theme and not this plugin.
“WooCommerce Smart Sale Badge” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- [NEW] Adding
wc_smart_sale_badge_pricefilters. Props @danmorton.
- [NEW] Adding Russian translation. Props @advokatb.
- [NEW] Adding localisation template file.
- Initial release!