Important: WooCommerce-qTML is no longer developed and supported, since qTranslate and mqTranslate are no longer active. Both plugins have been deprecated and merged into qTranslate-X, which aims to provide full WooCommerce support out of the box.
- Ensures that (m)qTranslate will retain the selected language when moving between WooCommerce products, pages and endpoints.
- Prevents switching to the default language in many cases of redirection (after posting product reviews, when returning to the shop after paying/cancelling an order, etc).
- Adds qTranslate shortcode support to: product attributes, product category names and descriptions, tax descriptions, payment gateways, shipping methods.
- Supports localized e-mail notifications for new orders, order status updates, new order notes and invoices by storing the active language every time an order is placed.
WooCommerce-qTML is provided with the following limitations:
- As expected, WooCommerce-qTML helps keep the front-end of your shop properly localized. However, depending on your theme and installed WooCommerce extensions, certain strings or parts of your website might not be translated as expected.
- The admin area is not streamlined for multilingual input. No separate input boxes exist for multilingual input – instead, WooCommerce categories & attributes must be entered using (m)qTranslate tags/shortcodes, e.g. [:en]Color[:de]Farbe].
- Support for localized customer e-mails is included since version 1.0.0. However, extensions and 3rd party plugins that add content to e-mail notifications might not work out of the box. If you need assistance with a particular WooCommerce extension, please contact us for a quote.
- qTranslate does not include proper support for HTTPS/protocol-less URLs. If you have an SSL certificate installed and want to use HTTPS in your WooCommerce store, you will need to tweak qTranslate in order to support viewing checkout/account pages securely.
- WooCommerce-qTML is only recommended for use by developers, since, in most cases, customizations need to be made according to the needs of each project. The plugin is a good head-start that will save developers a few hours of research – it is not a complete multi-language solution!
Always use the plugin with the latest versions of WooCommerce/Wordress/(m)qTranslate. Using the plugin with older/newer versions of WooCommerce/WordPress/(m)qTranslate is not recommended, since new versions always introduce changes that may break the translation of a few strings, or, in extreme cases, even entire pages. You can always give it a shot and see if another combination works for you. However, we strongly encourage you to:
- Always backup your entire website before updating WooCommerce or WordPress.
- Check that a new version of WooCommerce-qTML exists before updating WC or WP and verify that the version you are upgrading to is supported.
WooCommerce-qTML will be updated as long as (m)qTranslate and WooCommerce are active and maintained.
Developers can checkout and contribute to the source code on the plugin’s GitHub Repository.
- Upload the plugin to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“WooCommerce qTML” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 WooCommerce qTML 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
- Fix – E-mail localization in WooCommerce 2.2+.
- Fix – Translate term descriptions.
- Fix – Session start – thanks tivnet.
- Fix – Function declarations – thanks mtzanidakis.
- Fix – ‘get_current_screen’ error when saving order.
- Fix – Do not translate terms when creating / editing.
- Fix – Support for Composite Products v2.4.0.
- Updated readme info regarding HTTPS. Updated plugin description.
- Fix – Tax name translation.
- Fix – Do not remove qTranslate admin options.
- Compatibility – Add support for mqtranslate (untested).
- Compatibility – WooCommerce 2.1.12, WP 3.9.1.
- Fix – COD description and instructions translation.
- Compatibility – WooCommerce 2.1.10, WP 3.9.1.
- Fix – woocommerce_attribute translation rollback.
- Compatibility – WooCommerce 2.1.9, WP 3.9.1.
- .org release
- refactored based on im8-woocommerce-qtranslate structure
- WC 2.1 support
- shipping methods in WooCommerce 2.1 support multilingual names by using qTranslate tags
- rollback – when using pre-path qTranslate mode, never tick the “hide language information” option
- small pre-path mode improvements
- prevent admin language switching
- auto update change
- additional filters
- bug fixes
- bug fixes
- esc_url tweaks
- SSL improvements in pre-path mode
- Fixed multilingual e-mail text domain switching
- Fixed esc_url filter
- Fixed js
- woocommerce_order_item_display_meta_value filter
- General cleanup
- Fix wp-admin redirect
- Fix get_current_screen notice in compatible WP versions
- Version bump & minor fixes
- Experimental ML e-mail support
- Auto update
- Added pre-path URL mode support
- Added extensive WC back-end translation support for attributes and product titles
- Back-end attributes / variations are properly translated
- Back-end language can be changed
- Product categories / terms back-end fix
- Fix for ajax add to cart
- Fix for admin area menu
- Support for WordPress v3.4.1, qTranslate v2.5.31 & Woocommerce v1.6.1 verified
- Fix for admin area translations
- Initial release
- Support for WordPress v3.3.2, qTranslate v2.5.29 & Woocommerce v1.6.0