Talk and Chat plugin for WordPress
Woony Talk is a Talk & Chat plugin for WordPress.
With Woony, visitors are able to call anonymously and for free directly from the browser. Calls are prioritised to minimise waiting time for the most important calls, with the highest monetary value and those closest to a purchase decision. In addition, calls are routed to the most suited service agent based on product category, geographic location etc.
Woony Talk also supports chat, and you can decide if you want your visitors to start with chat or calls.
Woony Talk offers realtime analytics, visitor tracking and contact tracking features. Start your free-trial and get all the features of the Woony Entry plan for 30 days for free!
For more information, visit woony.me
The Woony Talk widget has three different appearance options:
– Voice only
– Chat and Voice
– Chat with Voice option.
This is configured in the Woony desktop client and it is up to you to decide which option to use for your website.
Once you install and activate the plugin, you have to set a Woony license key in the settings menu. When done, the Woony Talk Widget will appear on your web site.
Woony Talk allows you to customize colors and messages to match your website. You can add team photos for more personalized interactions, use quick replies to answer repetitive questions and create chat tags to streamline communication.
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Click on the new Woony Talk option in your left sidebar or on the Settings link for Widget Woony Talk in the Plugin menu.
- If you don’t have a Woony account already, sign up at Woony sign up page and you will get a welcome mail with account information.
- Fill in the Woony license key provided in your account information.
- Fill in the version of the Woony Talk Widget (latest version is default version).
- Download and install the Woony Agent desktop application (from the Customer Zone at woony.me).
- Login to the Woony Agent application and customise the Woony Talk widget.
- Start to talk and chat with your visitors!
Last, to enable tracking of browsed pages and ecommerce info, you need to activate the GTM (Google Tag Manager) Woony Pixel.
Do I have to install any extra software?
Your agents need to install the client software on their computers. If you want to enable visitor tracking, you need to add support for Woony Pixel in your Google Tag Manager container.
How can I change the appearance of the widget on my page?
Your admin can change all your widget settings from the Agent desktop application.
What pricing plans do you offer?
Check the Woony pricing page for the latest info!
Does Woony Talk support other languages?
Absolutely! You can customise all the messages that appear in the chat widget and write them in whatever language you want. Also, the client software supports several languages in addition to English, like Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish and Hindi.
Are there any ads?
No! There are no ads in Woony Talk.
What do my visitors see if I’m not online to take their calls?
You can use a setting that hides the widget completely when no agent is available to take calls or chats.
Can I temporarily remove the chat widget from my site without losing my settings?
Yes, deactivating the Woony Talk plugin will stop the widget from showing up, but your preferred widget settings will remain for when you want to reactivate it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Woony Talk” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Fix: Value of latest widget version fetched from server. Used as default value for widget version.
- Fix: Default value of widget version updated.
- New: Option to set version of widget.
- Plugin launch.