WHMCS Login Modal allows you to easily create a modal box that displays for WHMCS login form. It automatically adds a menu item to the end of the selected menu that will open the login modal box.
Alternatively, you can also use the included shortcode to add the modal login box in any place of the web.
You can also use the built-in shortcode to add the modal box any where in your website.
Shortcode usage (optional)
You just need to enclose your custom text in [whmcs-login] shortcode.
For example: [whmcs-login] Custom text [/whmcs-login]
- This plugin requires WordPress 5.0 or greater
- This plugin requires PHP 5.0 or greater
From within WordPress
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘WHMCS Login Modal’
- Activate Native Performance from your Plugins page.
- Upload the
native-performancefolder to the
- Activate the Native Performance plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Where can I modify WHMCS Modal Login settings?
You can find the settings page on WordPress left sidebar under WHMCS Modal Login.
Can I use WHMCS Modal Login with any theme?
Yes, you can use WHMCS Modal Login with any theme.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
- Initial release.