A widget for displaying a list of subpage links. The list remains consistent regardless of where you are in the hierarchy.
Other features include:
- Widget displays only on pages with subpages or on subpages.
- List title is a link to the main page parent.
- You can specify the link text for the list title, or you can completely hide it.
- Sort subpages by Menu Order or Page Title.
- Specify the depth of pages shown (all in hierarchy, all in flat list, 1 level, 2 levels, etc.)
- Presentation utilizes minimal markup to allow for easy styling via your theme’s CSS.
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure the plugin via Appearance > Widgets.
- How should I use this widget?
Add this widget to the top of your sidebar. It will appear on pages that have subpages.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“WenderHost Subpages Widget” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Bug Fix: In some instances,
get_parent_id()was returning an empty array even though we were several levels down in the heirarchy. This would result in no subpages showing up on a page. A ID is always empty”>little research provided this
wp_cache_delete( $id, 'posts' )to add to the top of
- Bug Fix: Added code to prevent widget from displaying on Search results pages.
- Bug Fix: Adjusted code to not echo any html when
Hide Titleis checked (previously an empty
<h3>was being echoed).
- Added option to completely hide widget title.
- Added an option for setting the depth of pages to display.
- Bug Fix:
$parentIDwas empty when viewing pages greater than 1 level below a top-level page.
- Completely re-wrote the plugin. The backend now uses the WordPress Widgets API.
- The frontend simply displays the entire widget between
$after_widget. The parent page displays between
$after_title. The subpages are listed inside a simple
<ul>. This allows for a clean presentation that you can control via CSS.
- Updated function names to prevent naming conflicts with other plugins.
- v 1.0 – May 23, 2007 – Original Release date.