Install WooCommerce on one site and show the same store on as many websites as needed without having to do additional WooCommerce installation on other external sites.
There is an option to choose whether to display a single product or any other number of products on the external website.
Furthermore, select only the categories that you want to show products from on the external website.
Check Documentation Documentation
This plugin can be installed directly from your site.
- Log in and navigate to Plugins & Add New.
- Type \”wcexternal\” into the Search input and click the \”Search\” button.
- Locate the \”wcexternal\” in the list of search results and click \”Install Now\”.
- Click the \”Activate Plugin\” link at the bottom of the install screen.
It can also be installed manually.
- Download the \”wcexternal.zip\” plugin from WordPress.org.
- Unzip the package and move to your plugins directory.
- Log into WordPress and navigate to the \”Plugins\” screen.
- Locate \”wcexternal\” in the list and click the \”Activate\” link.
There are no reviews for this plugin.