This plugin allows you to go on a vacation or break while running a WooCommerce store.
You can choose two dates inbetween which the shop functionalities of WooCommerce like cart, checkout and orders will be disabled temporarily.
It shows a WooCoommerce-style notices about the store turn-off, including notice text customisation.
It has a clean, readable menu inside WooCommerce -> Settings -> Disable Sales [tab]
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install from WordPress plugin directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go into WooCommerce -> Settings -> Disable Sales and configure plugin
Why should I install this plugin?
The plugin is useful when you plan to have a break in sales inside your shop.
What is this plugin used for?
It’s used to temporarily disable WooCoommerce shop functionalities, disabling users to buy products or create new orders.
Can I schedule the turn-off of my shop?
You can disable sales only once, or schedule it to run every year.
Can I choose custom dates?
Yes, you can insert custom dates between which the WooCommerce shop functionalities will be disabled.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Disable Sales for WooCommerce” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Add load_plugin_textdomain hook
- Do not use variable as textdomain
- Cleanup languages
- Add translations.
- Fix plugin versions.
- Add plugin icon.
- Fix screenshots in readme.
- Renamed the plugin.
- Add screenshots.
- Created a working plugin.
- Set date_from and date_to.
- Added a possibility to repeat shop closing.
- Added notices.
- Added “Always notice” toggle.