Are you looking for a social wall solution to showcase posts from various social platforms right on your website?
With Walls.io you can collect posts, photos and videos from multiple social media networks in one place and display them in a customizable social media feed that you can easily embed into your website. Unlike other social walls, Walls.io goes beyond social media also giving you the possibility to let visitors upload content directly to the wall using Direct Posts.
To use this plugin you first need to get a social wall account on walls.io, where you can create and customize a social media feed and add sources to it.
The Walls.io WordPress plugin makes it very easy for you to add your social media feed to WordPress. No programming skills are needed. It only takes a minute.
Walls.io Social Wall
- Go to walls.io, start a trial, add sources, customize the design and set up post moderation.
- Go and grab the link to your wall by clicking on its URL in the upper left corner of the Settings page.
Embed on a page or a post
Add your Walls.io social media feed on any post or page using the WordPress Gutenberg editor. Simply create a new block, search for “walls”, select the Walls.io plugin, enter your wall’s URL and click “Embed”.
If you’re still using the old WordPress editor, go into edit mode and click the “Add a Walls.io Wall” button at the top of the editor. A new window will open where you can add your Walls.io social wall URL.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walls.io puts all your social media feeds in one place, allows you to moderate the content, design the feed so that it matches your brand’s website, and even post custom content. Here are the main features of the Walls.io social media feed:
- It collects social content from multiple social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Pinterest, Linkedin, ВКонтакте (VKontakte), Flickr, Tumblr, Reddit, Vimeo, and others.
- It allows your community to directly publish image and text posts to your wall without having to use any social media platform. The Direct Posts feature is your way of inviting absolutely anyone to interact with your social wall and upload exclusive user-generated content.
- It’s easy to customize in terms of design: you can choose from different themes and further customize backgrounds, fonts, tile colors and even use CSS for even more amazing design tweaks.
- It has a powerful spam detection algorithm behind it, and filters spam based on text analysis as well as image-based NSFW detection, which helps keep spammy posts away from your social feed.
- It offers advanced moderation options including language filters and blacklist filters for both keywords and profiles.
- It allows you to add your own content to the mix (not only social media posts): custom content can contain details about your next event, information about your latest product, posts promoting a great product feature, interesting facts about your company, testimonials from your clients or employees – you name it!
- The social feed is completely responsive and mobile-ready. A social feed looks great on any screen size and in any container width.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Find the plugin under the Plugins menu in WordPress and then activate it.
- Download the plugin zip file, unzip it, and upload it to your WordPress site under the /wp-includes/plugins directory.
- Update sign up link
- Update plugin description
- Fix classic editor buttons to display custom popover
- Fix bugs with new wall URLs (Wall URLs now look like
- Update provider and urls
- Styling adjustments for WordPress 5.5
- Trim whitespace when a wall identifier is entered
- Fixed cache problems
- Fixed compatibility with WordPress 5.3
- Fixed a possible compatibility issue with certain other plugins
- Fixed a bug that happens if some other plugins are activated as well
- Improved translations
- Support for the new Gutenberg editor in WordPress 5
- Added configuration options for width, height, wall header, and background
- Initial, simple version