The simple, bare-bones way to include Google Fonts to the wp_head(). It isn’t fancy but it gets the job done.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/very-basic-google-fontsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Google Fonts screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
- What’s the plugin like?
As simple as it can be. Just a sub-page of Settings with a textarea.
- How do I choose which fonts I want?
Go to Settings/Google Fonts and enter the font names in the box, one per line.
There are no reviews for this plugin.