This plugin redirects non authenticated users to a page of your choice or, as per default, to the login page.
Posts, categories, feeds, tags, taxonomies, author pages and search results are restricted to authenticated (connected) users.
Only pages are public. So if you have a homepage defined, then this page will be accessible.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the redirection link on the options page. If left empty, users will be redirected to your default WP login page.
Q: Can i restrict only some pages and allow others?
A: No, a per page or per category configuration is not possible.
“Very basic content restriction” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Initial release
- Added is_archive() to forbidden pages.
- Compatibility with WP 3.8
- Better sanitization
- Simple code improvements
- retrieve wp-login URL automatically, so that this would also work with plugin which modify the default URL