WordPress has completely changed the editing experience by introducing block-based editor (earlier Gutenberg). It definitely has brought more power to content editing.
This plugin will work as add-on to WordPress ‘Column’ block which will allow you to add variable width column block to editor.
If you are looking for dividing your page/post content into two non-equal width then this plugin is for you.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Variable Column Block Allows you to add variable width block into your post/page.
Install from WordPress plugin dashboard
- Visit the plugins page within your dashboard and select ‘Add New’;
- Search for ‘Variable Column Block’;
- Install & Activate ‘Variable Column Block’;
- That’s really it!
Where can I find ‘Variable Column’ block in WordPress?
Edit any post/page with block editor and click on Block Inserter on top-left corner next to site logo. Inside Search box, search for ‘Variable Column’ to find the block and click it.
How can I resize column width?
To resize column width, you just need to select ‘Variable Column’ block and drag range control displayed under ‘Column Width’ label from block settings on right.
“Variable Column Block” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Update plugin assets.
- Change readme.txt
- Fix – Update plugin assets
- Fix – broken block due to recent WordPress core component updates.
- Introducing block.json for developer and performance benefits.
- Major release – Now it is possible to add other blocks within Variable Column Block.
- Fixed the issues reported on plugin support page.
- readme.txt correction.
- “wp-editor” added in wp_register_script. “RichText” block is moved to ‘wp-editor’ component, previously was ‘wp-blocks’ component.