User Visit Log is a WordPress plugin which tracks all user visits by day. The difference from this plugin and other available plugins is it tracks only logged-in users and count only visits, not page views. So you can see that a client A visits the website quite frequently and client B doesn’t. Then you can adjust your business plan or support strategy to do more support for client A than client B. There’re so many things you can think about when you have the report in hand.
The aim of User Visit Log is the knowledge of how many times users visit your website. Using User Visit Log plugin is a good way to analyze your users to understand what they need, how they use the website and how helpful the website is for them.
- No settings, install and forget
- Report widget in Dashboard for overview statistics of visits
- Report widget in Dashboard for table of visits per user today
- Unzip the download package
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
- Allow to view visits of a specific user in a date range
- First release