Uptime Robot uses the uptimerobot.com API to display log messages relating to a site’s uptime. You must have a free uptimerobot.com account to get any use from this plugin.
- Upload Uptime Robot to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add your API Key under Settings > Uptime Robot
- Where do I get an account?
- Where do I get an API Key?
Log in to your uptimerobot.com account and go to My Settings.
- Which API Key do I use?
You can use either your Main API Key to pull in all Monitors, or a Monitor-Specific API Key to pull in data for a single monitor.
“Uptime Robot” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Updating dashboard widget with more subdued colors
- Deleting cache data when settings are updated
- Data now pulls via AJAX to keep the dashboard speedy
- Prevented failed calls from caching
- Removed some debug code
- Initial Release