If you don’t check your admin panel very often when installing WordPress (perhaps because you prefer to use remote publishing) or want to make sure
that your clients ‘ WordPress installations are updated, then this plugin is for you. You don’t need to regularly log in to your admin panel,
subscribe to an RSS feed, or do anything other than install this plugin to receive notifications when WordPress updates, plugins, and themes are released to Telegram messenger.
All you have to do is install the telegram Update Notifier and forget about it until you get a message about the required updates.
To change the Update Notifier Telegram settings, go to the Update Notifier Telegram section in the main settings menu. From there, you can add a unique telegram ID
that you need to get by writing to the Telegram bot (https://t.me/update_notifier_telegram_bot) . You can also activate update notifications for themes and plugins.
- Download the .zip file
- Upload and install via the Add New plugin submenu in WordPress
- Activate the plugin
- (Optional) Go to Update Notifier Telegram submenu in the Settings menu and set your preferred settings for Update Notifier Telegram
- Wait for the Telegram message when the next version of WordPress is released
I have a plugin enabled on my WordPress installation, but I don’t get messages in Telegram when a new update is released. Why?
Try using the test send feature on the Update Notifier Telegram settings page to find out if you can even receive messages in Telegram from Update Notifier Telegram.
Make sure that the Telegram unique identifier is correctly entered in the ID field.
I have multiple sites where i would like to run this plugin, can i use the same Unique ID for all the sites?
Yes, if you don’t use a multisite.
“Update Notifier Telegram” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- First release
- Sends a message to the administrator in Telegram when the WordPress core, plugins, or theme needs to be updated
- Correction of connection error with Telegram messenger