NOTE: This plugin serves as a mini-plugin until Tsu releases an official public API.
The Tsu plugin adds a widget to place a link to your Tsu profile in your sidebar. Your readers can then easily visit your Tsu profile and use it as your invitation to the network.
You can optionally add a name to be displayed and choose if a logo should be shown in different sizes.
You can either use the built in installer and upgrader or install the plugin manually.
For a manual installation:
tsu folder to the
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
3. Go to ‘Appearance -> Widgets’ and add the ‘Tsu Widget’ to your sidebar and add your details.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
- Added different logo sizes.
- Added Dutch translation.
- Added Spanish translation.
- Added internationalization and localization support.
- Added German translation.
- Added a version checker to make sure the WordPress and PHP version requirements are met.
- User ID field can now take the whole Tsu profile URL. User ID will then be filtered out.
- Alignment error corrected.
- Initial version