ShopMagic Multilingual Support is a free WooCommerce plugin. It is an add-on to ShopMagic (which is also available for free to download).
This plugin lets you create two or more sets of independent automations, one for each language. If you use a multilingual plugin on your website, ShopMagic will detect it, and trigger automation for a specified language only.
That way, you’re able to reach all of your international customers with powerful and fully customizable marketing automations in your customers’ languages.
SHOPMAGIC IS WOOCOMMERCE MARKETING AUTOMATION PLUGIN THAT HELPS YOU GROW YOUR BUSINESS BY INCREASING CONVERSIONS AND RETAINING CUSTOMERS.
ShopMagic Multilingual Support was designed to extend your WooCommerce possibilities and add extra value to your store. This add-on is a perfect addition to ShopMagic core plugin, and a must-have if you are running ecommerce in multiple languages.
List of currently supported plugins:
- The WordPress Multilingual Plugin (WPML)
PLUGIN DESIGNED TO TRANSLATE WOOCOMMERCE EMAILS
When installed and activated, ShopMagic Multilingual Support will let you support multiple languages, which you are using in your store. Thanks to this plugin, you’ll be able to create two or more independent sets of automations which will be triggered to customers which are using a selected language.
I’M NEW TO SHOPMAGIC, HOW EXACTLY THIS PLUGIN WORKS?
ShopMagic is a marketing automation and follow-up emails plugin for WooCommerce. It helps you grow your business with automated marketing by increasing conversions and retaining customers.
You can read more about its possibilities on our homepage or here, in WordPress repository https://wordpress.org/plugins/shopmagic-for-woocommerce/
If you prefer video guide, here’s a brief introduction into our plugin:
MEET SHOPMAGIC AND ITS ADD-ONS
ShopMagic is built as a free core plugin, and multiple add-ons. All the add-ons are independent of each other, and are designed to extend possibilities of the core plugin.
Here are ShopMagic’s free add-ons:
- ShopMagic Abandoned Carts – Track and recover every abandoned cart in your WooCommerce store.
- ShopMagic for Twilio – Send free WooCommerce SMS and text messages to your customers.
- ShopMagic for Contact Form 7 – This plugin lets you use Contact Form 7 submissions directly in automations in your WooCommerce store. For example, add CF7 user to MailChimp list or create follow-up email, to the email entered in the contact form.
ShopMagic Multilingual Support is available for free and can be used as your only ShopMagic’s add-on. However, it also integrates with all PRO add-ons. If you want to extend its functionality, all ShopMagic PRO add-ons will work. To name a few:
- Delayed Actions – Use it to delay your email. You can choose from delay for a specified number of minutes, hours, days or weeks or to send email at specified time. Delay both SMS, and email notifications.
- Review Request – Request a review from your customer. You can automate your review request flow, and create an automated thank-you email, when a customer will review your product.
- Manual Actions – Trigger custom emails, directly from your WordPress dashboard, whenever you want, and to whomever you want. Send manual emails, and manually trigger SMS messages. Use it to notify your customers about special offers in your WooCommerce store.
- ShopMagic’s Integrations – Integrate your store with WooCommerce Bookings, WooCommerce Memberships and WooCommerce Subscriptions plugins.
Note, that for seamless integration with WPML plugin, you also require WooCommerce Multilingual with the String Translation and the Translation Management modules bundled with Multilingual CMS package in WPML.
- Install either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Go to ShopMagic → Automations in your WordPress admin area and add an automation.
- Choose an event and an action for automation based on your preferences.
Do I need anything else to use this plugin?
Yes. This plugin is an add-on which requires ShopMagic plugin.
I’m new to WooCommerce. Will I be able to configure ShopMagic?
Of course! It only takes a few minutes to configure a follow-up email in our plugin. If you encounter any problems, we have a team of dedicated specialists ready to help you.
Do you provide support?
We’d love to hear from you! You can ask a question on WordPress forums or send us a direct support message. We leave no questions unanswered!
Will ShopMagic Multilingual slow down my site?
No. Just as WooCommerce, our plugin stores everything locally in the WordPress database. All emails and actions are queued and sent or performed in batches, so event if you have a big store with lots of customers and orders, it will run smoothly.
Are coding skills needed to use your plugin?
Not at all! No coding skills required. One of our goals is to simplify the creation of every automation. Usually, it only takes a few minutes to create a working automation.
Is there a documentation for this add-on?
Sure thing. ShopMagic and all of its add-ons have extensive documentation available for you. Here’s the article about ShopMagic Multilingual.
There are no reviews for this plugin.