TomS Pretty List is a feature list block that help you easily to make a beautiful list. Support Font icon and Svg icon. You customize the icon size, font size , font color and background color etc.
- Support set Font icon for the list heading and list contents separately
- Support set Svg icon(or base64) for the list heading and list contents separately
- Support set links to list heading and list contents separately
- List Heading style , List Content style, and List Boxing style sections to control the List style.
- Support add custom online url of font icon (Fontawesome, Iconfont etc).
Reliance upon any non-English translation is at your own risk; TomS Pretty List can give no guarantees that translations from the original English are accurate.
We recognise and thank those mentioned at https://tomsneddon.org/translations for code and/or libraries used and/or modified under the terms of their open source licences.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- TomS Pretty List Simple and beautiful list block of posts.
Why I paste the svg code to the input field and auto changed to unknown strings?
The unknown strings is base64, because the wordpress core editor can not passing the Svg code to the frontend directly, for some secure reason.
Why the font icon online url not work ?
When you add an url to the Font Icon Online Url input field, you need to save/update the posts and reload the page, then you can add that font icon like: fa fa-icons to the icon input field that will display in real time in the editor.
If you change the url you need to save/update the posts and empty cache and hard reload the browser to make it work.
This plugin support shortcode ?
No, this is a block of gutenberg.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“TomS Pretty List” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
The TomS Pretty List is the best place to learn in more detail about any important changes.
1.0.2 – 04/Mar/2022
- Tweak: WordPress 5.9.1 compatibility
- Tweak: Optimize the copy button style of color picker.
- Fixed: Preview error of TomS Block menu items.
1.0.1 – 11/JAN/2022
- Fix: console error
- Tested up to 5.8.3
1.0.0 – 31/Oct/2021
- Initial release
Older changes are found in the changelog.txt file in the plugin directory.