Now show off your effective teams with the ultimate solution Team Showcase Plugin with WordPress. This the best tool you need to promote your team.
Team Showcase with tons of features and priority support.
Documentation See detail documentation here.
Get Express Support Open a support ticket to get support quickly.
- Team Showcase : Allow user to add unlimited team members in different mode.
- Nice and furnished Admin Panel :Team Showcase comes with a nice and furnished admin panel where user can control their operations very easily.
- Light Configuration Process: Offering easy and handy configuration process for everyone.
- Easy Installation : Easy Instalation for all kind of users.
- Tow different mode of Team Configuration :Team Showcase offers tow different mode of promoting your team. (Ex. General and Group member configurations)
- Full Custom Monitoring : User has the full control over their content as per user operational feasibility and maintanance.
- Fit For All Kind of Web Sites :Team Showcase is fit for all kind of websites powered by WordPress.
- Works fine with Page Builders :Team Showcase works fine with all kind of page builders.
- At least Firefox 12, Internet Explorer 9, Safari 6, Opera 12 or Chrome/Chromium 19
- PHP 5.2+ (for thumbnails – mogrify utility or GD/Imagick module)
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Your Plugin is activated and Now goto settings to tune your member information appreance.
- You will get different shortcode to activate Team Showcase activity. (Ex. Default Shortcode -> [gb_mtt])
- Read the shortcode docs in the settings panel and the further use.
- Enjoy !
- A question that someone might have
- Will I support the plugin?
Yes, I will support the plugin.
This crashed my entire site, removed it manually and it worked again. Fix this mod
- Initial release of the plugin.