The best Keap feed for Gravity Forms.
Integrates Gravity Forms with Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) CRM, allowing form submissions to be automatically sent to your Keap CRM account.
Easily create contacts under certain conditions
For example, Contact creation occurs only when the visitor enters an email address.
Give your affiliates a link containing their Affiliate code to a Gravity Form. Keap will record the link click.
Assign leadsources to a Keap contact.
Duplicates will be updated or created. Check on:
- Company, Name, Email
- Name, Email
Upload to Contact Filebox
Optionally upload files to a Contact’s filebox using a form upload field.
Avoid assigning too many Keap custom fields. Combine values from multiple Gravity Form fields into one Keap custom Contact field.
Conditional or Unconditional API Goals
Trigger an Keap campaign based on submitted form values or on every Gravity Form submission.
Feed export and import
Gravity Forms’ Form Export/Import service includes Feed definitions.
See Configuration for configuration instructions.
Use the following process to disable the plugin and clear the custom field cache:
- Plugins > Systasis GF Infusionsoft Feed > Deactivate
This process deletes all feeds, clears all caches and deactivates the plugin.
Use this process when you suspect the plugin is not operating correctly and you want to delete all feeds.
This process deactivates the plugin, it does not delete the plugin from the WordPress environment.
Use the following process to delete all feeds and Deactivate the plugin.
- Plugins > Systasis GF Infusionsoft Feed Settings > Uninstall Add-On
You must Deactivate or Uninstall the plugin before performing this process.
Use the following process to remove the plugin from the WordPress environment:
- Plugins > Systasis GF Infusionsoft Feed Delete
Due to Keap API usage limits, Gravity Forms stores Keap custom fields data for twelve hours.
If you make a change to your custom fields, you might not see it reflected immediately due to this data caching.
- Navigate to Gravity Forms Settings > Systasis Gravity Forms Feed Add-On
- Click the “Clear Custom Fields Cache” button
Affiliate Field Type
The Feed Add-On supports affiliate tracking using a custom field type.
The purpose of this field is to extract an Affiliate Code or ID from the URL, and send it to Keap via its link tracking service.
You will use this field as follows:
- Add an instance of it to a Gravity Form
- Configuring the resulting field to indicate the name of the URL query variable
Step One: Add an Affiliate field
Find the Affiliate ID field in the “Advanced Fields” section
The Affiliate Id field is a hidden field on your form
Add the field to a form like any other field, usually at the top of the form.
Step Two: Configure an Affiliate field
The only configuration required for an Affiliate` field is to name the URL query parameter.
The presence of this field triggers the Feed Add-On to create a link tracking record for the Affiliate in the newly created or updated Contact.
- Open the field’s configuration panel, then click the “General” tab
- Change the Field Label value to “Affiliate Code” from “Untitled”
- Click the “Advanced” tab
- Enter the name of the URL query parameter in the “Parameter Name” setting
- Name the field “affiliate” when the form will be loaded by an Infusionsoft Referral Partner link, found on the Referral Partner Center.
- The name choice is yours to make when the form will be loaded via links you create in emails or other web pages.
Data Type Mapping
Describes how Gravity Forms data types map to Keap data types.
These are suggested GF types. The GF Single Line Text data type will map to any Keap data type.
For example, Keap will not store a Single Line Text with the value “32-Jan-2018” as a Date data type.
Keap data types that do not define value choices will reject a bad value when that value is out of range.
Keap data types that define value choices will accept any value even when that value is not in the choice list.
Keap Gravity Forms Comment ------------- ------------ ------- Contact File Box File Upload Currency Number 2 decimal places Date Date Date/Time N/A Day of Week Drop Down Use numbers 1 - 7 as values See Note 1 Number Use GF min/max Decimal Number Number Drilldown N/A Dropdown Drop Down Email Email Month Drop Down Use numbers 1 - 12 as values See Note 1 Number Use GF min/max List Box Multi Select Name Name (Full) Percent Number Phone Number Phone Radio Radio Buttons Social Security Number N/A State Drop Down Use two-letter state abbreviation as values See Note 1 Text Single Line Text 255 characters Text Area Checkboxes \ Drop Down \ Multi Select > 64,000 characters, csv list of selected options Radio Buttons / See Note 1 / See Note 2 Text Area Paragraph Text 64,000 characters User N/A User List Box N/A Website Website Whole Number Number Round half away from zero Year Drop Down See Note 1 Number Use GF min/max Yes/No Checkboxes \ See note 3 Drop Down \ See Note 1 > Yes = 1, No = 0 Radio Buttons /
1 Ensure the default value is the empty value; make the first entry an empty value.
2 Map combineable fields using the “Combine Fields” feature and setting the CSS class on the field’s Appearance tab.
Use the Keap Text Area datatype to store more than 255 combined characters.
3 For opt-in, consider a Checkbox with a single option value “Yes”
These steps assume that the Gravity Forms WordPress plugin is installed.
- Install and activate the Gravity Forms Infusionsoft Feed Add-On
- Configure your API Key. Instructions on finding your API key
This feed add-on does not directly support conditional tag application.
- Use an API goal connected to one or more sequences to implement unconditional tag application.
- Map Gravity Forms fields to Keap Contact custom fields, then use an API goal connected to a decision diamond connected to two or more sequences to implement conditional tag application.
Item support available at Gravity Forms Infusionsoft plugin support includes:
- Availability of the author to answer questions
- Answering technical questions about item’s features
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
- Help with included 3rd party assets
Item support does not include:
- Customization services
- Installation services
“Gravity Forms Infusionsoft Feed” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 Gravity Forms Infusionsoft Feed 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
Implement feed export / import
Undo 2.4.4; which was caused by pilot error
Revert 2.4.3 Contact creation was limited to Standard fields.
Hotfix for overloaded xmlrpc_client class
Fix runtime error on Affiliate Code not found
Fix runtime error on no file upload check
Implement Keap Referral Partner links for the Affiliate field type. Such links supply an Affiliate ID in place of an Affiliate Code. Accept any such value when processing a form submission
Remove extraneous trailing comma when constructing feed add-on long description
Implement Gravity Forms v2.5 integration
Implement feed add-on settings UI
Improve feed settings UI
Incorporate Novak Infusionsoft SDK at commit 1e3e7a8
Display “deactivate infusionsoft-sdk plugin” admin message when infusionsoft-sdk plugin is active
Documentation update to capture Keap rename
Cache lead sources
Memorialize contact API goals achieved, files uploaded in Entry notes