This plugin allows you to quickly validate user requests by inserting a self generated SVG Captcha into your forms.
For quicker support on this plugin go to: https://code.recuweb.com/support/forum/wordpress-plugins/svg-captcha/
- DIFFICULTY LEVEL – Easy, medium or hard
- CUSTOM STYLE – CSS border, height & width
CUSTOM CAPTCHA – Character length, random shapes, offsetting, distortion…
REGISTRATION FORM – Add the captcha in the registration form
- LOGIN FORM – Add the captcha in the login form
- COMMENT FORM – Add the captcha in the comment form
For all documentation on this plugin go to: https://code.recuweb.com/get/svg-captcha/
- WordPress 4.6 or higher.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Language Switcher, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “SVG Captcha” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found my plugin extension you can view details about it such as the the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you’re sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
The manual installation method involves downloading my plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.