OPTIONS AND CONFIGURATIONS
Available under > settings > SuperSlider-menu
* theme files to use for menu. * menu accordion to work with click or mouseover * allow close all tabs * opacity transition * transition speed * transition type * tooltips on categories on or off * Vertical mouse tracer on or off * Mouse tracer reaction speed. * to load or not Mootools.js * css files storage loaction * Advanced options * disable built in menu structure * user defined objects, holder, toggler, content, and toglink.
Available in the widget options pane:
* Show post counts in Category links * Order of Categories * Order of posts * Show Rss link as text or image * Limit number of posts to show * Edit more posts link text * Sort by category name or category id * Sort in ascending or descending order<h3>Themes</h3>
Create your own graphic and animation theme based on one of these provided
* Available themes * default * blue * black * custom<h3>To Do</h3> * fix known bugs: * auto open toggler fails in some usage situations.<h3>Report Bugs Request / Options / Functions</h3>
* Please use the forum system at https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/superslider-menu/
This plugin is in use here at
* <http://superslider.daivmowbray.com> * <http://portfolio.daivmowbray.com><h3>CAVEAT</h3>
- upgraded for mootools 1.4.5
- upgraded for WordPress 3.4+
- fixed link to settings page
- added save options upon deactivation option
- Fixed the exclude – include bug
- Fixed the show – don’t show empty categories bug
- Complete rebuild
- Fixed bug – opacity on tooltips now works.
- Moved option – Mouse tracer location, right or left of menu to css control.
- Fixed bug – activeID is NULL when on non menu page.
- Added mootools / css powered animated tooltips on categories
- Added Option, tooltips on categories on / off
- Added settings screen for plugin.
- theme files to use for menu.
- menu accordion to work with click or mouseover
- allow close all tabs
- opacity transition
- transition speed
- transition type
- Vertical mouse tracer on or off
- Mouse tracer location, right or left of menu
- Mouse tracer reaction speed.
- to load or not Mootools.js
- css files storage loaction
- disable built in menu structure
- user defined objects, holder, toggler, content, and toglink.
Added theme system for menu.
- Rebuilt html rendering file superslider-menu-list.php
- Moved superslider-menu-ui.php into folder admin.
- Added Reload default options to settings screen
- Added settings link to wordpress plugin page
- Added Set your widget link to settings page
- Added mouse tracer – follower and option to deactivate it.
- Added clicked link memory to identify and deactivate the active page link.
- Added transition to css class for the accordion toggler.
- Added toggler open memory (via cookie) for page changes.
- Moved all java script into file superslider_menu.js
- Changed name from Collapsing categories to Superslider-menu
- Changed author from Robert Felty to Daiv Mowbray
- switched html from unordered list to data list
- Changed fold down icon to css based rather than image.
- remove options:
– fold down icon type
– to animate or not
– expanding to show Cats and posts or just cats.
– auto expand these categories
– Category name as link to cat or not.
- Unpackage contents to wp-content/plugins/ so that the files are in a superslider-menu directory.
- Activate the plugin,
- Configure plugin under > settings > SuperSlider-menu
- Go to Appearance > Widgets , and drag over the superslider-menu Widget, configure widget.
- (optional) move plugin sub folder plugin-data to your wp-content folder,
under > settings > SuperSlider-menu > option group, File Storage – Loading Options
select “Load css from plugin-data folder, see side note. (Recommended)”.
- The folding doesn’t work at all
your theme header by your theme or another plugin. Try disabling mootools
in superslider-menu > options > file storage
- How do I change the style of the collapsing categories lists?
I recommend that you move the folder plugin-data to your wp-content folder.
Remember to change the css location option in the settings page for this plugin.
Or edit directly:
Alternatively, you can copy those rules into your WordPress themes, style file.
Then remember to change the css location option in the settings page for this plugin.
- The stylesheet doesn’t seem to be having any effect?
Check this url in your browser:
If you don’t see a plaintext file with css style rules, there may be
something wrong with your .htaccess file (mod_rewrite). If you don’t know
how to fix this, you can copy the style rules there into your themes style
- How do I use different graphics and symbols for collapsing and expanding?
You can upload your own images to
- I can’t get including or excluding to work
Make sure you specify category names, or ids.
There are no reviews for this plugin.