This plugin adds a Gutenberg block which provides
<details> with an optional
What does that look like?
Why, just like this!
Why did you make it?
I wanted to try making a Gutenberg block, and I read this article last week.
This project was bootstrapped with Create Guten Block.
- Install and activate the Gutenberg plugin.
- Upload the Summary and Details plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/summary-and-detailsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin by visiting the ‘Plugins’ screen.
- What browsers does this support?
Just about all of them except IE and Edge. See here.
Simple plugin, but works great. I prefer to add just the blocks I need instead of large plugins with loads of functions I won't need. This plugin fits well in that filosofy and lets you customize the apearance within the theme css.
“Summary & Details” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 Summary & Details 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
- Support for WordPress 5.0.
- Initial release.