Styling Gravity Forms has never been so easy!
Get complete control of styling with various options and live preview as you make changes.
This plugin requires Gravity Forms Plugin.
Get Gravity Forms.
Gravity Forms is a premium drag and drop form builder plugin for WordPress.
Follow these 5 simple steps to build beautiful forms.
- Step #1: → Install/Activate Gravity Forms plugin. Get Gravity Forms
- Step #2: → Create New Form and Publish it.
- Step #3: → Edit to the page where you want to embed the form and publish/update it.
- Step #4: → Now, view this page and click the “Customize” link in the WordPress admin bar at the top of the page.
- Step #5: → Find and open Styler for Gravity Forms panel and customize your form. That’s all!
Install Styler for Gravity Forms either via the WordPress plugin directory or by uploading the files to your server at wp-content/plugins.
Activate Styler for Gravity Forms
What’s the requirement for using Styler for Gravity Forms?
You need Gravity Forms plugin installed and activated.
Can I build forms with this plugin?
No, you can not. This is an addon for Gravity Forms Plugin.
Is it a good fit for a site where I have multiple Gravity Forms?
No. Once you customize the style, it will be applied to all the Gravity Forms on your site.
“Styler for Gravity Forms” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
1.2.1 – February 10, 2022
* Fixed PHP errors
1.2.0 – October 4, 2019
- Added Success Message Styling Options
- Fixed styling for radio and checkbox
- Fixed margins for CSS Ready Classes
1.1.1 – February 25, 2019
- Added label size option for radio & checkbox
1.1.0 – August 1, 2018
- Added styling options for radio & checkbox
- Added styling options for file upload
- Added an option for textarea height
- Added an option for product price color
- Added an option for section bottom margin
- Fixed various styling issues
1.0.1 – February 24, 2017
- Added an option for label alignment
- Added an option for form background overlay
1.0.0 – January 13, 2017
- Initial Release