Stream records activity on your WordPress site in your WordPress database. This plugin allows you to also send those records to Papertrail for safe-keeping (and from there, you can also archive to Amazon S3).
Development of Stream to Papertrail takes place on GitHub. If you have problems or suggestions, please create an issue there.
- Search for Stream to Papertrail in your WordPress dashboard.
- Install the plugin, and activate it.
- Set the Destination for Papertrail on your Stream settings screen.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Stream to Papertrail” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 Stream to Papertrail 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
0.0.5 – September 8, 2015
- Made admin notices and explanation of Destination option clearer
- Removed ‘program’ and ‘component’ options in favour of using existing information
Props @Japh, @sirjonathan, @Troy
0.0.4 – September 7, 2015
- Added option to enable/disable colourisation
0.0.3 – September 7, 2015
- Added ANSI escape codes for colourisation
0.0.2 – September 5, 2015
- Switched from using constants to options on the Stream settings screen
- Added check for Stream
0.0.1 – September 3, 2015
- Initial release